Sick Since 86

Breakfast

Newer Post Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • The weekend
    We spent most of it flat hunting, taking breaks to eat and relax. We have put an offer on the flat we want so should hear back soon. Im look...
  • This evening
    Its soooooo windy outside. A hot bath, hot soup and some glogg sorted us out!
  • Un look retro
    Oh man, what a crazy long weekend it's been! Thanksgiving turned out great, then visited the Brooklyn Museum and on Satuday did a walk...
  • Snø days
    I've cleared away Christmas and it feels nice to have got rid of all that clutter! Yesterday it snowed a lot and as I drove to my class ...
  • This was first day
    Day 333: I have been getting behind on posting my projects! This one I made on New Years day on the drive down to Albuquerque to visit som...
  • Onsdag
    I have really missed being at norwegian classes this week but have been spending a few hours each day working on my new found language skill...
  • Snø
    I forgot to mention, it snowed last night , proper, thick, fluffy stuff!!! We checked on our local ski slope and it was looking pretty good ...
  • Last night
    Just to carry on my theme of moaning about Norway I'd also like to mention that the food here is way too salty for my tastes so more th...
  • Sunset & Sunrise
    When the sun shines here it is magical but when the cloud is low and grey it is sooooo depressing. Candles help!
  • A bit more of Denmark
    As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I loved Denmark. I also love Norway. I seem to have offended a few people with some of my opinions of Nor...

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (8)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2011 (181)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  March (33)
    • ►  February (24)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ▼  2010 (186)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ▼  October (18)
      • Inspired by
      • These days breakfast is eaten in the dark..... Onl...
      • Winter boots
      • Beaches and bonfires
      • Today
      • Beautifully cold
      • Fleamarket finds
      • Sunday
      • Bærums Verk
      • No title
      • Breakfast
      • Sunday
      • Autumn
      • No title
      • Where did the sun go?
      • Fleamarket finds
      • Grey,dark and wet today so I made an
      • Hello October
    • ►  September (19)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2009 (129)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (14)
    • ►  January (3)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.