Un look retro

Oh man, what a crazy long weekend it's been! Thanksgiving turned out great, then visited the Brooklyn Museum and on Satuday did a walking ghost tour with some friends in the upper West Side. Have you ever done a ghost tour? They're a really great way to learn a little bit of history. Well, that's why I do them it's more about the creepy NY history than finding out if there are any ghosts haunting whichever building.
011

013

I wasn't really going anywhere today but I wanted to finally style up this retro tunic from Annie in order to pass it along to all the other D12 ladies. I thought I'd pair it with my pumpkin tights from welovecolors to make it just mod enough. The length on it is slightly awkward though so I had to add some jean shorts underneath in order to not be so scandalous.