Good things






Last night I made a delicious reindeer stew. Before I ever came to Norway I hated the idea of eating reindeer but it's one of the many new things I have embraced (along with yummy brunost!) and really like.
I do,however draw the line at whale meat- I shall not be trying that!
Been busy getting ready to leave for England. (at 4am tommorow-ugh) Filling Easter eggs,wrapping presents and packing summery clothes. I just managed to cram my feet into the shoes I plan to wear to this weekend's wedding and after 4 months in wellies it's safe to say that my feet are not happy to be squashed into a pair of gold,stiletto peep toe shoes!

p.s It's a beautiful day and I'm wearing my new yellow dress (which totally contradicts yesterdays post when I said I never buy clothes in Norway, although I have a loop-hole- the dress is Swedish! Ah-ha!)