So, I have moaned rather a lot about Norway these last few days and want to end the week on a more positive note....
Do you know that when Norwegians get their pay cheque in December,they only pay half a month worth of tax. I guess it's a little Christmas gift from the government to say "Hey guys, thanks for living in this overpriced country of ours and paying at least 38% more for your products than everyone else living in Europe!!"
It's a nice thought though and lovely to have a bit more money in your pocket at this time of year. I don't have a job so it does not affect me!
Oh, and a little tip..... If in Norway you are receiving lots of annoying sales calls on your mobile,just simply answer the phone with a British accent and they hang up straight away!! Wa-hey!
Ok, next week there will be no moaning about Norway. I promise!
p.s About that recipe (As Mary kindly pointed out) I have put butter down twice! Its just 3/4 cup of butter. Ignore the 1 cup part!