A bit more of Denmark








As I mentioned in yesterdays post, I loved Denmark. I also love Norway.
I seem to have offended a few people with some of my opinions of Norway/norwegians.
Whenever you move to a new country you see/hear/experience things that are different to your own country/culture and they take a while to get used to. This is my blog, a space where I can rant/rave and express my opinions on my new life in Norway. It's one thing to visit a country on holiday and think the people/place are wonderful but once you move there and experience real life it can be a whole other story. I write about my experiences here, nobody elses. I do not claim that all norwegians are rude. They are not. They just do things differently and it's taken me 10 months living here and 5 months of language learning to realise this. The politeness in this country is hidden! (but if you dig deep you find it- eventually!)