I ♥ Denmark









We have had the most fantastic three days in Denmark! This included:
-Not driving on motorways so we got to see the real Denmark (the landscape really reminded me of England)
-Eating amazing food, including wonderful Danish bread (unlike Norway the food revolution has hit Denmark!)
-Visiting beautiful white sandy beaches (who knew Denmark had such beautiful clean beaches? -not me!)
-Lots of cheap shopping which we took full advantage of!
-Friendly,chatty people (lovely,lovely Danes who are not at all suspicious of outsiders unlike another Nordic country I shall not mention!)
-cheap alcohol (which of course we also took full advantage of, including packing up the car with a fair bit of it!)
-Visiting a museum full of tanks (not my idea of a good time but Henrik had a ball, esp because you were allowed to climb into them!)
-Fleamarkets dotted all over the countryside in big barns,strawberry picking and honesty boxes selling local honey,logs,plants etc

I really loved our trip to Denmark♥