A catch up









I've been a bad blogger lately but I seem to have no time to take pictures. So, whats been happening around here lately?
*My British car is now norwegian. My British plates have gone and I'm now sporting Norsk plates. It cost us a bloody fortune (47,000kr = £5327) but it's worth it to me as our car has low mileage and I know its history. The same car here would cost me 80,000kr. Norway is a money sucking vampire! I now don't have to hide from the police and Statens vegvesen so I'm less stressed!
*School is hard and I have days when I really feel as though I will never understand this damn language (and some days I really hate how norwegian sounds)
*We babysat our friends husky at the weekend and learned that you cannot walk huskies enough. They just recharge and are ready to go again half an hour after a 3 hour long walk....
*Fleamarket season is in full swing and I've been finding some amazing stuff. Surely my lucky fleamarket run is about to come to an end soon?
*I've been down with a stinking cold all week after never being ill for the whole time we have been in Norway. I was proud of the whole year cold free!
* In a weeks time I shall begin språkpraksis (language practice) at a barnehage (kindergarten)
To say I'm nervous would be an understatement. I have not worked with children for over a year now plus I'm gonna have to speak norwegian! God help me!