ikke så flink


Life is busy right now with school- full time school! It's been a shock to the system to be getting up at 6am again and then getting home and spending a good few hours studying. My new course is very hard, a huge step up from my last one. I feel as though I have skipped a whole level. I went from feeling pretty clever during the summer to feeling like a total muppet after a week back in class! I have cried, threatened to go home to England,bitched and moaned for the last week but now it's time to pull up my socks and get on with the job in hand! I'm very lucky that Henrik is right behind me, encouraging me to study, helping me, marking my work for mistakes- but sometimes I can't help but want to whack him over the head with my text book for being norwegian in the first place!