Mandag



Hey, Norwegians! You know that thing that sticks out from the side of your steering wheel?
Well, it's called an indicator and it helps people see which direction you plan to go in and you need to use it! What you don't need to do is drive so close behind me so that I can see up your nostrils. If you try to push me to drive faster I will slow down to about 10mph just to annoy you. I'm awkward like that. Do you need to stare quite so much cause I'm driving a British car? It's just the same as your car, it just has the wheel on the opposite side to you. No big deal.
When driving in Norway the motto seems to be " You look after yourself, I'll look after myself and hopefully everything will be ok" Do you ever let anyone pull out in front of you? Give a little wave to let someone else go? Slow down to let anyone in? No, because you all just think of yourselves, and it stinks!