My main problem about learning a new language is that I'm usually a total smart arse and love to pull up Henrik on his English (which, by the way is brilliant, no Norwegian accent, excellent vocabulary and grammar that beats mine hands down) So I'm struggling because being in his country and learning his language is a very humbling experience- and it means I'm not right all the time anymore, and I hate that!! Oh, how the tables have turned!
(Thank you to Henrik who spent 2 hours with me on my homework last night whilst I cried and stamped my feet like an infant!)
*****************************UPDATE**********
Turns out my homework (that made me cry due to the sheer amount) is not due until Monday, so what I crammed into two hours last night I actually had 5 days to complete it! Seems I have not yet learned enough norwegian to understand simple instructions ! At least now my weekend is homework free! Yipeeee!