Norwegian classes are getting harder and tiring, they are also great fun and I have made some really nice friends (some who speak English but some who don't) and with the ones who don't I have hilarious conversations with in the little Norwegian we can speak coupled with hand gestures and strange noises. There is one Croatian women I really like but she speaks no English so we try really hard to converse in Norwegian but I can't yet say everything I want to say and it's very frustrating but also very amusing. I feel like a child again.
Last nights dinner was a simple affair as I had not been food shopping, but I did manage to throw together a delicious meal of pasta,chopped broccoli mixed with lots of Pecorino cheese, butter and black pepper.
I am also officially sick of snow. Go away now.